Services Provided by the Hornell Fire Department
- Fire and Rescue Services
- Other emergency response services
- Ambulance service coverage for the City of Hornell, the town of Hornellsville, including the Villages of North Hornell and Arkport.
- Public Education through Fire Safety Displays (Don't forget Fire Prevention Week in October)
- Public Education presentations to schools, service clubs, and other organizations
Equipment and Crew
- 2- Front Line Pumpers
- 1- 100' Aerial platform ladder with 2000 6PM Pump
- 1- Rescue truck with Jaws of Life and Air Bags
- 5- Ambulances
- 19 Paramedics and 4 EMTs
- 23 Full-Time Firefighters, 8 Part-Time Firefighters
There is a fee for using the Ambulance and billing is done through Professional Ambulance Billing (PAB). PAB bills Medicare and Medicaid, other insurance carriers and individuals for the cost of the ambulance transports.